14 Publicaciones
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
Help coordinating window treatments! - Started with a bamboo shade in the kitchen, would love to have different but complimentary treatments behind the dining table and again diff... Leer más
    12 comentarios
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
Furniture layout - Looking for some suggestions for a family room as I have an idea of the pieces I want but not good at determining the layout. Included a con... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
Dutchlap vs Clapboard - Help, can’t decide ! House will be blue, white gables will be board batten
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
Help! there’s a chimney in my bathroom - As they were gutting my bathroom for a remodel when the existing closet was pulled out a chimney was discovered! I had my heart set on a clo... Leer más
    16 comentarios
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
TV cover - formal living room - I am looking for a decorative piece to cover a flat screen tv in my living room... can’t find it anywhere! Pottery barn had several styles a... Leer más
    1 comentario
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
TV in formal living room - I’m losing the battle of a tv in our formal living room. Searching for a “ bookcase” type system not made of wood. Can’t seem to find any gl... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
Furniture layout help!! - Looking to change this room up. The armoir doesn't go but not sure what to replace it with. Possibly re- arrange the furniture for a better ... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
Rug shape size for this chair? - I have no where to put this chair & my husband will be devastated if I chuck it. I think this could use drug, just not sure what size or... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
Backsplash - Sorry if this is a dup, trying to figure out what kind of backsplash this is? Looking for something similar.
    1 comentario
Teamcalty Martin ha empezado una conversación
Backsplash - Does this backsplash look familiar to anyone or could you recommend something similar?
1 me gusta    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...