5 Publicaciones
Tamar ha empezado una conversación
Entryway Flooring Conundrum - We are planning a 1st floor and basement addition and attempting to minimally touch the existing house as it mainly functions as we need and... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Tamar ha empezado una conversación
Quirky Master Bath Floorplan Dilemma! - Hello All! My husband and I recently purchased our first home and are about to embark on our first BIG project of installing a master bath w... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Tamar ha empezado una conversación
    2 comentarios
Tamar ha empezado una conversación
First Time Homebuyers; Need Budget Kitchen Help! - Hello! My husband and I are buying our first home and I am stumped on what I can do for this kitchen. We hope to move from this house in 5-6... Leer más
    35 comentarios
Tamar ha empezado una conversación
What are the colors on the walls and ceiling? Especially, the walls! Thanks!
    2 comentarios