12 Publicaciones
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
Love the color scheme! Wondering what exterior paint colors were used? - And details on paint colors used for the exterior are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Comentar
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
Love the color scheme! Wondering what exterior paint colors were used? - And details on paint colors used for the exterior are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Comentar
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
Wondering the stain for wood beams on ceiling? - I love this home! We are installing floors similar to this as we speak! Would love detailed info as to the stain color you used? Thanks s... Leer más
    Comentar
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
What paint was used for the walls, ceiling, and darker stain? Thanks! - The home is gorgeous! We're installing white oak floors with a natural finish right now. I would absolutely love to know detailed paint inf... Leer más
    Comentar
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
Can I get paint info for the walls, baseboards and ceiling? Thank you - Beautiful Home! We're installing white oak floors with a natural finish right now. I would absolutely love to know detailed paint info for... Leer más
    Comentar
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
tanyabates ha empezado una conversación
    4 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...