11 Publicaciones
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Backsplash & MSI Calcatta Arno - Recently installed Arno countertops and searching for the backsplash. Found the attached tile BUT concerned it will be too much pattern and... Leer más
    13 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Can you assist with finishing this bathroom design - Undergoing a large renovation. I think I have reached reno paralysis and overwhelmed. Can you view the pics of my very small basement bat... Leer más
    25 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Backsplash- Identifying the tile in inspiration photo. - Can anyone assist with identifying the tile used for this backsplash? I will have calcatta Arno countertops, walnut hood vent, white cabin... Leer más
    8 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Renovation - Opinions/Suggestions - Thank you for taking time to read. I am in the midst of renovation and of course stressed! Contractor has replaced windows in home and rel... Leer más
    18 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace Needs Facelift - I am in midst of home renovation and removed the mantel on the fireplace. I am now stuck on how to design. The walls will be alabaster c... Leer más
1 me gusta    10 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Layout Opinions - Kitchen Design - We are embarking on a home remodel. The kitchen will be relocated to our existing dining room. Our contractor created the attached galley ... Leer más
    18 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Gap in Tile - Advice - This is a first time DIY tile job and I need advice. We are remodeling bathroom and tiling tub walls. All was going great until....the edge.... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Basement Makeover - My basement will be getting a makeover to cater to a toddler and teen hang out. It has been the dumping area and we have these paintings on ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
Bathroom Tile & Paint Advice - Hello - Thank you for reading. I am in midst of a bath remodel and I am stuck on design. I feel in love with an inspiration pic on houzz and... Leer más
    4 comentarios
tammylinskey ha empezado una conversación
BATHROOM Advice - Design, etc - I am in process of updating our 90's bathroom. As you can see the demo has began but I am stumped on tile design, etc. I plan to keep th... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...