55 Publicaciones
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
need help selecting fixtures for powder room - Hi, I need help selecting finish color for the faucet and wall light (sconces?) for the powder room. And then a mirror. The drawer will b... Leer más
    5 comentarios
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
will edgecomb gray cabinets go well with dark gray countertop? - Looking for a warmer color on the cabinets. Will edgecomb gray work on the cabinets with a dark gray perimeter counter top? Also need to re... Leer más
    12 comentarios
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
Pl. help figure out the exterior so we can get occupancy permit asap! - Hi, We are nearing completion on the interior of the house, but we need the driveway to be completed and the landings outside our two patio ... Leer más
    1 comentario
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
Please help me with my kitchen backsplash- large format tile! - Hi, I went with a large format tile to minimize grout lines, but now I am unsure how to position it!!! It is a 13"x40" tile. Cou... Leer más
    22 comentarios
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
What type of hardware should I get for my entry door? Pic attached. - Hi, Do you think I can do long pulls for this fiberglass entry door? If so, what length do you think will be proportional? Will 36" be... Leer más
    3 comentarios
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
Two 8" pendants for a 5ftx5ft island? - I will have a 5x5 ft island. Thinking of doing two pendants. Would that be proportionate? And what size pendants should I go for? 8" or... Leer más
    1 comentario
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
Please help me select a kitchen backsplash - Hi, I need help with my kitchen backsplash. Its a transitional to contemporary style home currently under construction. The cabinets will be... Leer más
    Comentar
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
For a 10 ft ceiling, what should be the height of mouldings? - Hi, Hoping someone can help. For a 10 ft ceiling, what should be the optimal height of baseboard, crown molding and casings? Are the windo... Leer más
    2 comentarios
sxp245 ha empezado una conversación
sizes of base and crown mouldings - Do you mind sharing sizes of the door casings, baseboard and crown moulding? Is that an 8-ft door? TIA.
    3 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...