10 Publicaciones
Lou ha empezado una conversación
Exterior paint colors - My house is 19 yrs old it was taupe & faded to pink. My husband built the raised garden from belgard quarry and I love it. My inspirat... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Lou ha empezado una conversación
Help with exterior color - We’ve been in the same house 19 yrs bought brand new. original color was purplish taupe and has faded to pink..I want to go with gray, taup... Leer más
    Comentar
Lou ha empezado una conversación
Living Room - HELP...I am thinking an 8 x 10 rug to cover corner area under couch and coffee table (not too light have kids and dog) I don't know how to ... Leer más
    34 comentarios
Lou ha empezado una conversación
Master bath and bedroom - Almost done! Bathroom is slate autunno tile wall to be painted a cream color. Glass enclosure next week and cabinet guy to build a tower t... Leer más
    1 comentario
Lou ha empezado una conversación
Need help with decor and colors - Not everyone loves a red wall we started renov last year and stopped for fiancial reasons and were back at it we are finishing up...I love m... Leer más
    17 comentarios
Lou ha empezado una conversación
How to transition to another flooring - I put this in master bedroom rustic feel love it! Remodeling master bath want to transition to different flooring, what do you think of sla... Leer más
    1 comentario
Lou ha empezado una conversación
Grout color for flooring - We are thinking a charcoal or black grout to keep with the rustic feel we don't like grout lines. What do you think?
    2 comentarios
Lou ha empezado una conversación
bathroom remodel - We have gutted master 6 x 15 bathroom we really like sunset aspen porcelain for bathroom floor and shower but want to do a lighter half wall... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Lou ha empezado una conversación
Need help with Master - don't have anything in or done yet...but we are starting with a blank room I have no idea what im doing. I only know that I love Ergon Wood... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Lou ha empezado una conversación
What border can I use with this Mitte gray tile? - I am tiling with 12x24 mitte gray tile in small bathroom,floor and wall and can't figure out a border. I thought about a combo of stone and... Leer más
    1 comentario