4 Publicaciones
Suzanne Nelson ha empezado una conversación
Flat exterior (garrison?) colonial blues - We are having new siding and a new roof put on. We are also adding a dormer to the section on the right, but on the back of the house. We ha... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Suzanne Nelson ha empezado una conversación
Flooring Question.. Float or glue? 5/8 or 1/2 inch? - I'm sure this has been covered, but I can't find anything specific to my situation. We are having floors replaced due to a flood from the ba... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Suzanne Nelson ha empezado una conversación
New flooring due to flood- pros and cons wood vs. laminate - We had to make an insurance claim due to a flooded bathroom. The vinyl in the bathrooms and all of the engineered wood will be replaced. I'm... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Suzanne Nelson ha empezado una conversación
Polystyrene ceiling tiles - I have popcorn ceilings in my entire house. Obviously, I hate them with every breath I take. From what I understand, taking them down oursel... Leer más
    2 comentarios