7 Publicaciones
supernewb ha empezado una conversación
I need ALL the help! Countertop overload!! - We have been working on our version of our dream home way too long!! Told my husband we should have hired a designer, but he wasn't having i... Leer más
    15 comentarios
supernewb ha empezado una conversación
Fantasy Brown Timestamp? - Do you think Fantasy Brown countertops will become a timestamp, much like gray everything or dramatic veins in quartz countertops with water... Leer más
    6 comentarios
supernewb ha empezado una conversación
Another mixing metals question, ugh, I know. - Working hard and returning things and most likely overthinking things. We are in the midst of a whole house remodel, in fact, our home will... Leer más
    10 comentarios
supernewb ha empezado una conversación
Looking for a chandalier that goes with Nadeau Pendant - So I just vibed with these pendant lights and had to have them! Purchased two for the island. We will have our dining table in the same room... Leer más
    6 comentarios
supernewb ha empezado una conversación
What floors are these? - These cork floors are awesome sauce! Would love to know manufacturer and finish/name. Thanks.
    Comentar
supernewb ha empezado una conversación
Beautiful kitchen! Would love if you could share the paint color? - I just love this kitchen. The color is inspiring.
    Comentar
supernewb ha empezado una conversación
Is it too much kitchen? - I may be the minority here, but I worry we are going too big with the kitchen. Is it possible to have too many cabinets? Adding updated kit... Leer más
    28 comentarios