8 Publicaciones
Sunshine Harmon ha empezado una conversación
Need help with replacing 48" Commercial depth Thermador! - Any input on 48" ranges would be extremely helpful. One month post-install, and three service visits, (of new Thermador range), and it ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Sunshine Harmon ha empezado una conversación
Backsplash behind cooktop - Hi there! My remodel is in progress and I'm having this range installed soon. I have a question about the specs on this that require 12" fro... Leer más
    Comentar
Sunshine Harmon ha empezado una conversación
Backsplash without Low Back Trim - Hi there! My remodel is in progress and I'm having this range installed soon. I have a question about the specs on this that require 12" fro... Leer más
    1 comentario
Sunshine Harmon ha empezado una conversación
Island trim on range - Hi there! My remodel is in progress and I'm having this range installed soon. I have a question about the specs on this that require 12" fro... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Sunshine Harmon ha empezado una conversación
Backsplash feature behind 48" range - Playing with these Carrara tiles and wonder what the appropriate size for a feature behind the range should be. 24 x 48", surrounded by some... Leer más
    32 comentarios
Sunshine Harmon ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Backsplash Suggestions - Hoping to get ideas for backsplash accent area behind range. I'm pondering this Fog Arabesque from HD for the backsplash, but didn't see any... Leer más
    26 comentarios
Sunshine Harmon ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Backsplash Suggestions - Remodel upcoming and hoping to get thoughts on backsplash accent area behind range. I'm pondering this Fog Arabesque from HD for the backspl... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Sunshine Harmon ha empezado una conversación
Hood trim - Gorgeous! We just ordered a 48" commercial depth range, and my designer is trying to come up with a cabinet configuration like this, but so ... Leer más
1 me gusta    1 comentario