7 Publicaciones
sunlightishere ha empezado una conversación
Front door paint color help - A couple of years ago we painted the front door this red color. It was fine for a few years but now I don't have any paint to do touch ups. ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
sunlightishere ha empezado una conversación
Keep exiting Granite countertop or change it? - About 4 years ago we remodeled our 1972 kitchen. We had this granite color installed "Madura Gold" because the designer was raving... Leer más
    3 comentarios
sunlightishere ha empezado una conversación
Portico Addition, Who builds these? - I have decided I want to add a portico to my front entry. I really feel like it will boost my home's curb appeal significantly. My house is ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
sunlightishere ha empezado una conversación
Keep my Dark Cherry Kitchen Cabinets or Paint them? - About 4 years ago, my husband and I updated our 1972 kitchen. We put in new cabinets, granite, backsplash, appliances. It seems like I am se... Leer más
    6 comentarios
sunlightishere ha empezado una conversación
Turquoise paint color please! - LOVE the paint color turquoise on the doors. Can you tell me what color it is and who it is made by?
    1 comentario
sunlightishere ha empezado una conversación
Exterior front door paint color keep it or change it? - Hi fellow Houzz friends, my husband painted our front door about 2 years ago. At the time it was a white door we changed out from the origin... Leer más
    12 comentarios
sunlightishere ha empezado una conversación
How to decorate large wall behind the sofa in our family room - In the last year we have remodled the kitchen, added laminate wood flooring and brand new carpet in our home. It is a small ranch with an op... Leer más
    7 comentarios