43 Publicaciones
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
Watering - I finally have unfurling going on and some are still pips.It has been unusually dry this Spring.The soil looks a bit like the desert.Should ... Leer más
1 me gusta    3 comentarios
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
Watering - I finally have unfurling going on and some are still pips.It has been unusually dry this Spring.The soil looks a bit like the desert.Should ... Leer más
    1 comentario
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
Talking to Hostas - I know the neighbors think I'm nuts. I try not to move my lips! https://www.boredpanda.com/ikea-experiment-bully-a-plant-jessica-ones/?utm_... Leer más
2 me gustas    10 comentarios
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
No alphabet this year? - I though it started the day after Christmas.
    3 comentarios
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
I hope this is not what I think it is. - There are 4 of these Hostas I'm not sure what they are but they were in the garden when I started. I think they are about 6 years old. They ... Leer más
    12 comentarios
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
New hostas arrived - It was Christmas yesterday,got the usual great plants from Van Den Top.His quality is wonderful. My neighbors in the building behind mine li... Leer más
7 me gustas    11 comentarios
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
Spring finally in Sweden - Can't see too many hostas here as they are still mostly pips,but they are there! Makes me very happy to look out the window.
10 me gustas    20 comentarios
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
Longing for Spring - Fransens announced there schedule for selling plants at other locations.Thought I would share the beautiful pics of last year's. It's a sigh... Leer más
10 me gustas    16 comentarios
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
Anyone grow Hosta 'Doubled Up? - Rubbery and very glossy green leaves. A tetraploid form of plantaginea that stays more compact. I am looking at stuff I really shouldn't get... Leer más
    5 comentarios
stoc zone 6 sweden ha empezado una conversación
June and So Sweet still hanging on, post your diehards - Clean up JuneSo sweet A Christmas rose that is confused and blooming
2 me gustas    25 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...