7 Publicaciones
Dennis ha empezado una conversación
Help! Leaf damage .. caused by pests?? - Holes started appearing on the leaves of my Ficus Umbellata... Anyone knows what's causing them??
    2 comentarios
Dennis ha empezado una conversación
Trees species suitable for Containers - Good day everyone! I have read through Al's informative posts on trees in containers and his other thread on Ficus trees in particular. I a... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Dennis ha empezado una conversación
Water roots to Gritty Mix roots - Has anyone tried to transition water roots directly into gritty mix? Most advice describes transitioning into potting soil by adding potting... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Dennis ha empezado una conversación
Tree keeps flowering non stop?? - I have a tree grown in a container at my balcony. Since 9 months ago its started flowering and its been flowering and dropping flowers every... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Dennis ha empezado una conversación
Pruning Question: Olive in Container - Trying to ask again. So my Olive Tree was pretty much dead. Her crown was bare. This is how she looks like. But, she sprang out two shoots ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Dennis ha empezado una conversación
Dracaena & Olive Help @_@ - Hi Everyone! I would need some advice for my two plants... My Olive plant was doing poorly and shedded all her leaves. I found a good bunch... Leer más
    Comentar
Dennis ha empezado una conversación
Another Gritty Mix Question (or 2) - Hi all! I am starting to build my own 1:1:1 gritty mix. As usual, local (Singapore) available materials are very different, therefore I am l... Leer más
    2 comentarios