7 Publicaciones
Summer Brooks ha empezado una conversación
Wall mounted black extra tissue holder next to toilet - Hi. Where can I purchase the wall mounted black extra tissue holder next to toilet?
    Comentar
Summer Brooks ha empezado una conversación
Online Kitchen Designer - I am looking to remodel my kitchen. I am looking for an online kitchen designer. I need a rendering/ blue print/ template to work from. My ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Summer Brooks ha empezado una conversación
Are there any online kitchen designers? - I am looking for a kitchen designer. I would like a rendering/ blue print/ template to work from. I would like a modern, high end design. My... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Summer Brooks ha empezado una conversación
Need help with bar stool choice. - I need help with my bar stool choice. I need two. My counter is 42 inch high. My theme is modern/ contemporary, coastal, chic with cool met... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Summer Brooks ha empezado una conversación
Need help with my patio. - Hello everyone. 1st time poster here. I need your help with my patio. Above the two chairs, I want to place 3 faux vertical succulent garden... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Summer Brooks ha empezado una conversación
I want to purchase this wall paper for my closet. - I am elderly, and have no idea what i need. I need 110 feet. How many rolls do I need to buy? Also what additional products do I need to pla... Leer más
    Comentar
Summer Brooks ha empezado una conversación
If I give you the measurements of my bathroom, Can you draw up a similar floor plan? - I just brought a new house. I am remodeling the bathroom. I love this bathroom. Would like a similar floor plan and accessories.
    2 comentarios