10 Publicaciones
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Fine pine bark source in Canada? - Where in Canada can I find fine pine bark that I’d like to add to my potting soul mix? About 1/4” size. I’ve looked locally but I can only... Leer más
    5 comentarios
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Reviving dieffenbachia options - Just picked up this dieffenbachia in the hopes of reviving it. Apparently it used to be full and thriving but the last 3 or 4 years of negl... Leer más
    10 comentarios
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Adding charcoal to houseplant soil? - I bought some charcoal for my FLF soil that I'm looking to repot and will have some leftover. Could I add it to any houseplant mix? Thanks ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Fungal, bacterial or trauma holes on FLF? - Starting a new discussion as my previous question was an inaccurate assessment of my problem. So I’ve read a few different threads and a FL... Leer más
    9 comentarios
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Panicked about spraying miticide on spider mites on fiddleleaf fig - This flf has got me on an emotional roller-coaster over the last 2 weeks. I'm a relatively novice plantmom and thought I had graduated to o... Leer más
    15 comentarios
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
what is this plant? - I recently inherited this plant without ID. Can anyone tell me what this plant is?
    14 comentarios
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Stone? - What is the stone used here?
    1 comentario
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Where is the rug from? Love the coffee table too. Anyone know where it's from?
    1 comentario
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Where's the table from?
    1 comentario
storm0959 ha empezado una conversación
Any suggestions for what to hang on the wall above our fireplace? I'd like artwork but I'm wondering if the tapering of the wall will look ... Leer más
    54 comentarios