13 Publicaciones
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
Living room wall art - I've had an old mirror on the wall above my living room couch since I moved in, and am so over it. I've kept my eye out for art pieces, but ... Leer más
1 me gusta    20 comentarios
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
Shower doors with gold finish? - Where did you find the shower doors with a gold finish? I cannot find one anywhere.
1 me gusta    Comentar
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
How to update my exterior? - Finally ready to start updating the exterior of our house, but I need ideas for what to do. I'd like end up with something more contemporary... Leer más
1 me gusta    16 comentarios
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
Pillow? - Where did that pillow (white and yellow) come from?
    1 comentario
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
Choosing kitchen cabinets - Hi all—I'm redoing the kitchen in my little 1955 house. It's currently really closed off and inefficiently laid out. I'm pretty much re-doin... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
Lamp? - Where is the lamp from?
    Comentar
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
What do I do with these boxes under the window? - Hi all. I am updating the exterior of my house and am wondering what I should do with these wooden panels under my windows? How do I update ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
Where are the shelves from? - Where are the shelves from?
1 me gusta    1 comentario
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
Need help deciding on exterior work - I recently bought a 1965 house that I'm fully renovating in mid-century modern style. I want to paint the exterior, replace the front door, ... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Stephanie DeVaux ha empezado una conversación
Where are the ottomans from? - Where are the ottomans from?
    Comentar
Mostrar más actualizaciones...