10 Publicaciones
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
Height of this Fixture? - Says 6" but is that just the shade? What is height including crystals?
    1 comentario
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
Height of Fixture?? - Says 6" but is that the height of SHADE? What is the height WITH the crystals?
    1 comentario
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
Height of this chandelier - The height says 6"--but is that just for the shade and not the crystals? I want it but need total height (shade+ crystals).
    Comentar
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
Replacement Crystals - Can I purchase replacement crystals for this? It was damaged in our move and we LOVE it. I need 10 PLUS metal brackets that attach them if... Leer más
    Comentar
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
Replacement Crystals - I have this chandelier and have some broken crystals. Does Uttermost sell replacements? Who do I contact?
    Comentar
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
How wide is the plate? - I can't have more than 4.5".
    Comentar
Lynne Stein ha empezado una conversación
Size of outdoor light - What is the width of back plate of this light?
    1 comentario