9 Publicaciones
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
Paint color - What is the grey blue paint color in the kitchen?
    Comentar
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
Range hood - internal blower - seeking recommendations - We are still in our very drawn out kitchen remodel. We have read as many of the threads regarding CFM’s, BTU’s, MUA, and any related as poss... Leer más
    5 comentarios
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
range hood height - desire to avoid head-wacking..... - With all that we are dealing with in this kitchen remodel, range hood height should be the least of our issues. BlueStar RNB 30" ran... Leer más
    15 comentarios
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
The paint color - Do you recall the paint color of the cabinetry the fridge is sitting in? Also what brand of fridge?
    Comentar
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
Painted BlueStar range with copper farmhouse sink? - the stove color would be the Grey Blue. Then the originally intended copper sink. Will this combo compete? Our kitchen is small and the s... Leer más
    10 comentarios
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
Another MUA - make up air challenge question(s)...... - I have spent countless hours reading the myriads of super helpful discussion threads on kitchen venting. Particularly posts by Kaseki and Op... Leer más
    1 comentario
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
Counters and floors - I love this kitchen. I am wondering about the counter tops and the flooring? Would remember what they are? The countertops have look of s... Leer más
    Comentar
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
stark52 ha empezado una conversación
using cut pebble mesh sheets in shower - how? - The pebbles I purchased are made in China. I'm dismayed. Should I remove from the mesh and hand set? The pebbles are beautiful. Concerne... Leer más
    7 comentarios