1167 Publicaciones
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
What is that tip of a peeled banana called? The botanical name. - Not slang. I know there is a real botanical name for that tip of a peeled banana thats firm and usually I just eat it the darn thing but som... Leer más
    7 comentarios
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
Bocconia frutescens/Mexican Breadfruit/Plume poppy tree. - The leaves undersides are white as a bonus.
    3 comentarios
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
What's the best liquid fertilizer for palms? - I have delicate plants under my palms and any brand of granules is death on them. I don't think I've ever read of a good quality liquid palm... Leer más
    1 comentario
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
Crassula 'Gollum'. - Banana for scale. When I planted them I expected maybe 2' tall plants one day..but they kept growing.
    5 comentarios
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
    7 comentarios
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
New Years near the bay. - Pics came out pretty good. Pachy with one bud left to open. Even after a 35f morning.
    10 comentarios
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
Pachypodium underlit. - I thought it looked kind of interesting that the sun was lighting up the undersides of the leaves. Can you believe it still has blooms left ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
Laelia anceps Orchid. - Its best year ever. About 4 years old now.
    4 comentarios
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
Billbergia Strawberry.. - It's never looked more berry than this year. With Rhipsalis ewaldiana.
    7 comentarios
stanofh 10a Hayward,Ca S.F. bay area ha empezado una conversación
What is your tree score? - It can be used to the very block you live on. I was about 70. Also,you have to scroll way down past the SF tree history article. https://www... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...