13 Publicaciones
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Matching electrical to backsplash example (Anatolia Tile & Lutron) - Hi All, We are just finishing up our kitchen refresh so I thought I'd show a few photos of what we did with our outlets and switches. We ha... Leer más
    10 comentarios
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Curtains? No curtains? Shade? Kitchen Window. - Hello. We are sprucing up our kitchen and have redone the floors, countertop, and backsplash so far (mix of old and new shown in "befor... Leer más
    8 comentarios
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Faucet Information and Reviews - Starcraft Site - I'm not sure what board I learned about Starcraft Custom Builders faucet infomation section but I want to say THANK YOU! We are updating our... Leer más
    Comentar
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen spruce up help-stuck on last steps. - Hi all. We are updating our builder basic kitchen. We are not in love with the kitchen but like it's size, placement, and storage space. My ... Leer más
    23 comentarios
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Layout Input Please - Hi All. We are in the beginning stages of redoing our kitchen. We recently purchased a house and while the current kitchen is OK it shows a ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Ash Flooring Color Change - Hi Everyone. Not sure if this will be useful but I've attached a picture of our ash floors (clear coat, no stain) after we removed a large e... Leer más
    2 comentarios
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Ash Flooring Color Change - Hi Everyone. Not sure if this will be useful but I've attached a picture of our ash floors (clear coat, no stain) after we removed a large e... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Ash Flooring Color Change - Hi Everyone. Not sure if this will be useful but I've attached a picture of our ash floors (clear coat, no stain) after we removed a large e... Leer más
    2 comentarios
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Bisque Appliances - Hi All. I thought I remembered a post about bisque appliances. I know they color is not popular at all but when I did my kitchen 8 years ago... Leer más
    18 comentarios
spagano ha empezado una conversación
Induction Gas Combination Cooktop - Hello. I searched but couldn't find many pictures. Apologies if this has been beat to death and I manged to miss it. I am in the very early ... Leer más
1 me gusta    22 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...