4 Publicaciones
Sonya . ha empezado una conversación
Brown patches on hoya carnosa chelsea - Hey everyone! I'm wondering if anyone has an idea what this could be on my hoya? It's around 16ish years old and hangs in my east facing win... Leer más
    Comentar
Sonya . ha empezado una conversación
White bumpy guys on my obovata - Good morning! I've had this obovata for 2 months and this morning while inspecting my plants (my bella had aphids) I noticed that one stem h... Leer más
    15 comentarios
Sonya . ha empezado una conversación
Old hoya new interest! - Good morning from Michigan!I bought this Hoya more than 15 years ago. It's always been one of my favorites. However, I've only recently beco... Leer más
    18 comentarios
Sonya . ha empezado una conversación
Rubber plant advice - Good morning! I've had this plant for 17 years it's a cutting from my sister's plant and I love it. But...... The older it's gotten the more... Leer más
    10 comentarios