5 Publicaciones
Soilchan ha empezado una conversación
What is the bible for container gardening? Or good house plant books? - Looking for a book that is covers all aspects of container gardening, specifically for houseplants. Not so much "care guides", but... Leer más
1 me gusta    7 comentarios
Soilchan ha empezado una conversación
Where to even begin in a rental? - I'm a 24 year old single dude living in a 2 bed 2.5 bath open layout rental home with just my dog. I keep getting overwhelmed on how to deco... Leer más
1 me gusta    11 comentarios
Soilchan ha empezado una conversación
Feedback on an experimental root inspection / prune - I'm well aware that what I did was likely entirely wrong, pointless, and quite brutal to the plant — but I'm looking at this as more of a le... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Soilchan ha empezado una conversación
How to Find Higher Quality Info About Plants and Learn About Them Fast - This one little addition to how I searched online has helped me so much, just wanted to share it real quick with all you cats. (also, I apol... Leer más
2 me gustas    4 comentarios
Soilchan ha empezado una conversación
Frequent watering required. Good or bad? - Please bare with me. I'm just a young dude who made it past his first winter owning a dozen or so indoor plants and wants to learn more abou... Leer más
    6 comentarios