6 Publicaciones
slriggs ha empezado una conversación
Need help picking a grout color - My kitchen under construction has amber bamboo cabinets, perimeter counters are Caesarstone Lagos Blue, Island counter and window sill is Ca... Leer más
    4 comentarios
slriggs ha empezado una conversación
What color are the heath tiles? - I just installed a backsplash with M9 New Chamois and counter tops are Caesarstone Lagos Blue. Trying to determine grout color. I like how y... Leer más
    2 comentarios
slriggs ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
slriggs ha empezado una conversación
What is the height of the vanity countertop and bottom of mirrors? - I am in the middle of plumbing ruff in with a similar vanity design and the mirrors seem very high to me. Something I did not think of when ... Leer más
    1 comentario
slriggs ha empezado una conversación
Love the 1x1 tiles, who is the manufacturer? - I am remodeling a bathroom and looking for options in cool colors.
    2 comentarios