5 Publicaciones
simiii ha empezado una conversación
Help! Dining room lift. - Hi. I have decided to add accent captain chairs to my dining table. I am looking for a "pop" gentle or strong to accent the table set. I c... Leer más
1 me gusta    24 comentarios
simiii ha empezado una conversación
taller available - are these available in height greater than 40 "?
    Comentar
simiii ha empezado una conversación
Help! How else would you arrange? - Hi, I am bored bored! Would you have any suggestions on other ways to arrange the furniture in my family room? what would you remove or add ... Leer más
1 me gusta    23 comentarios
simiii ha empezado una conversación
Steps for entrance..HELP! - Hi, We are planning to place stones on the porch and create more dramatic entry way gor our home. My delimma is the design for the steps, ty... Leer más
    9 comentarios
simiii ha empezado una conversación
painting flower pots? - Hi, my pot is old but still gorgeous and I prefer to keep it. i am planning to paint it. here is my dilemma: I want to spray it with a gloss... Leer más
1 me gusta    16 comentarios