18 Publicaciones
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Arugula turning purple and yellow - Hey all, I'll attach a photo below: some of our high tunnel arugula is failing to size up, turning yellow and purple rather than forming nic... Leer más
    3 comentarios
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Help with carrots - tops browning - Hey everyone, We moved onto new farmland this year. I've never had trouble with carrots in the past, but all summer I experienced drying and... Leer más
    4 comentarios
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Help with carrots - tops browning - Hey everyone, We moved onto new farmland this year. I've never had trouble with carrots in the past, but all summer I experienced drying and... Leer más
    Comentar
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Help with carrots - tops browning - Hey everyone, We moved onto new farmland this year. I've never had trouble with carrots in the past, but all summer I experienced drying an... Leer más
    3 comentarios
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Mold growing on soil in greenhouse - Hey all, We just found this whitemold growing underneath our ground cover in our tomato greenhouse. We're using plastic silage tarps for mul... Leer más
    1 comentario
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
greenhouse tomatoes - help with disease ID - Hey all, We do greenhouse toms on our small farm. This just showed up on our cherries in one of our greemhouses. Anyone know what this is? ... Leer más
    1 comentario
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Tilling in partially composted, triple ground mulch - Hey all, We moved our market garden onto a new 1.5 acre, leased plot last fall. We built raised beds, and have been incorporating 2" of... Leer más
    11 comentarios
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Pump recommendation for watering in greenhouse? - Hey everyone, We're looking to set up a large water tank in our greenhouse (painted black to raise the water temperature, as our well water ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Question about greenhouse ventilation - Hey all, We have a 30' x 48' gothic greenhouse with roll-up sidewalls for ventilation. We grow tomatoes in the greenhouse in summer. We're l... Leer más
    2 comentarios
secondspring ha empezado una conversación
Roll-up sidewall ventilation and nearby structure - Hey all, We have a 30' x 48' gothic greenhouse with roll-up sidewalls for ventilation. We grow tomatoes in the greenhouse in summer. We're ... Leer más
    Comentar
Mostrar más actualizaciones...