31 Publicaciones
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Help with color (x posted in home building) - I just ordered the windows in bronze in keeping with the current theme. Then, I started watching Last Man Standing with Tim Allen. I find my... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Help with color - I just ordered new windows (some of you may remember me). I went with bronze to match the current color and what I felt was traditionally a... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Did I fly too close to the sun? - So, I painted & sanded three times. I was afraid the original color I picked would be too dark in the recess. Did I go too far?
1 me gusta    29 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Exterior Door help - I have to order a new handle set. I am wanting a different look than the original brass. Here's some pics and my choice of hardware. I wa... Leer más
    19 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Help for reactive dogs to passersby at home. - We recently adopted a female 1-2yr old Mastweiler pup, we also have a male 7yr old Husky/Lab. We have 4acres on an electric fence. The pro... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Finally Listed our Cabin Home - http://tour.circlepix.com/tour/blaze/tablet.htm?tourId=2941019&version=standard&theme=century21gold&lang=en#.VbeU23y9KK0 We fina... Leer más
    15 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes! - Oh my, this is not what I had anticipated! I really hope I don't loose any longtime webers! Really don't like that my pic shows my Mom (RI... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
    2 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Color Help Request - Needing help with sunroom color decision. This was the previous owners choice, a very bright yellow. I tried Eddie Bauer Denim in a sample s... Leer más
    24 comentarios
Houseofsticks ha empezado una conversación
Inspection came back, whoa! - Ok, so we are currently under contact to purchase a home. We had the inspection today and feel numb. Here's the jar issues: All the windows ... Leer más
    84 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...