43 Publicaciones
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
2 Years Growth, 1 Season? - Has anyone ever successfully tricked a tree into pushing twice in one season by achieving required cold hours for the season by Nov/Dec, bri... Leer más
    4 comentarios
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
Seedling Broom & Variegation - This is definitely the youngest tree I have spotted a witches broom on. I wasn't sure at first, then looking closer I could see how dense it... Leer más
3 me gustas    11 comentarios
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
Grafting Understock Source - If anyone is looking for quality understock for grafting next year, Pikes Peak is great to do business with. A lot of the wholesalers requir... Leer más
2 me gustas    14 comentarios
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
Icebreaker Issue - We have been getting tons of rain all Spring. Almost all my pots are in 5-1-1, and are thankfully all doing ok with all this rain, as the dr... Leer más
    19 comentarios
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
Season 3 - Grafting Conifer Results - A follow up to: Rookie Season Grafting Results Season 2 - Grafting Conifer Results Setup remained the same. I grafted about 25 conifers, ... Leer más
5 me gustas    Comentar
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
True Blue Pines - Until I saw Pinus flexilis 'Cesarini Blue' at Broken Arrow Nursery, I didn't believe there were any true blue pines... Since seeing that tre... Leer más
2 me gustas    15 comentarios
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
Species ID? - Species ID?
    14 comentarios
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
Season 2 - Grafting Conifer Results - A follow up to Rookie Season Grafting Conifer Results This year I expanded my grafting efforts, by purchasing more understock, and adding a ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
Species ID - Trying to confirm species on a broom I found. Grafted Parent Tree Closer shot with broom visible Thanks,Shawn
    21 comentarios
sc77 (6b MA) ha empezado una conversación
Cold Hardiness Seedling Selection - Just curious if anyone has experience with the process of selecting seedlings based on superior cold hardiness vs. the things we typically f... Leer más
    23 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...