7 Publicaciones
Sara Bourne ha empezado una conversación
mirror to low ? - Hi all, Help! I feel like the medicine cabinet/mirror is to low and that the color is wrong… need help pulling it all together
    2 comentarios
Sara Bourne ha empezado una conversación
mirror to low ? - Hi all, Help! I feel like the medicine cabinet/mirror is to low and that the color is wrong… need help pulling it all together
    2 comentarios
Sara Bourne ha empezado una conversación
mirror to low ? - Hi all, Help! I feel like the medicine cabinet/mirror is to low and that the color is wrong… need help pulling it all together
    12 comentarios
Sara Bourne ha empezado una conversación
what is the countertop made? - Love the countertop. What are the details? Where did you get it?
    Comentar
Sara Bourne ha empezado una conversación
need help deciding on counter - Hi, this is my small bathroom. I need help deciding on counter. I will most likely pick a light wood color for vanity. I want to balance out... Leer más
1 me gusta    17 comentarios
Sara Bourne ha empezado una conversación
how much space between medicine cabinet and wall? - Help! I’m redoing my small bathroom. My contractor says the vanity will be 38in wide. It will be against a wall on the right. How much clear... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Sara Bourne ha empezado una conversación
Match kohler Moderne brushed gold mirror with sconce. - Hi, I need two side sconces to match my Kohler Moderne Brushed gold mirror. I’m only seeing sconces in Moderne brushed Brass. Also, my fauce... Leer más
    1 comentario