13 Publicaciones
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Backsplash - I love the glossy backsplash. What is the name of the tile ?
    Comentar
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Side table - I love the open and slim side table. where can I get them ?
    Comentar
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Nightstand options for Cherry bedroom furniture - The obvious choice is to go with the same color as the bed but I wanted a contrast that will go well with the wall color :) Any suggestions ... Leer más
1 me gusta    7 comentarios
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Pillow - Love the pillow . Where can I find one ?
    1 comentario
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Any suggestion for backsplash? - Any suggestions on what backsplash color might go with this kitchen. its too dull and I was it to pop. I like glass tile alot but not sure ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Cube seating - Hello ! Love the fabric of the cube seating where can I find one ?
    1 comentario
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Any suggestions for a backsplash - Do find my recent remodeled kitchen. I am having a hard time making my mind on the backspash. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I prefer ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Red oak hardwood floor stain or not - We recently replaced our carpeted floor to a natural red oak hardwood floor. The dilemma I have is to either stain it with natural Minwax co... Leer más
    4 comentarios
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
Hardwood - could you please tell me what stain or hardwood this is ?
    1 comentario
sandy_82 ha empezado una conversación
1 me gusta    Comentar
Mostrar más actualizaciones...