4 Publicaciones
sandy6477 ha empezado una conversación
Antique table addition - Aunty left us an antique table and so far this is where I have found a place to put it, not many options. Is it too big? If it's not too big... Leer más
    10 comentarios
sandy6477 ha empezado una conversación
Wall with square opening....help? - Here are a couple of pictures. The walls to the left and right of opening are not equal in width. I put these two stand up display units t... Leer más
    30 comentarios
sandy6477 ha empezado una conversación
How do I fill the space below TV? I think the proportion is wrong. - The Tv is mounted as high as possible. This cannot be changed as my husband feels it is in the best position to watch it. I love the conso... Leer más
    62 comentarios
sandy6477 ha empezado una conversación
Help! Overwhelmed with new addition decorating! - Where do I start from here? We added on and have a new, large family room. I bought two wing chairs, large leather cocktail ottoman, and so... Leer más
    4 comentarios