35 Publicaciones
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
3 different kinds of fencing in the same backyard. Advice needed. - The neighbor to my left has a white Vinyl fencing. I have a large wooded lot that I love to see so I wanted to put black vinyl chain link to... Leer más
    5 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
How to remove hundreds of tulip bulbs? - I purchased a house and the owner planted hundreds of tulip bulbs in the back under a shaded area so you see the stems but they never bloom.... Leer más
1 me gusta    10 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
curtain suggestions? - I️ am not good at picking curtains. Can I please get a few suggestions as far as color and texture goes.
    14 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
Help! Fiddle leaf dying one leaf at a time. - It's been a couple of months and this baby is dying one leaf at a time. A little advice would be appreciated. I know it's droopy but it was ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
Fiddle leaf fig tree problem. - Hi my fiddle leaf fig is about 3 weeks old. I watered it once 4 days ago and placed it outside to get more light. Yesterday I brought it ins... Leer más
    3 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
Which area rug and coffee table do you prefer? - This is my living room. I would like to add some accessories later to give the room more of a Luke feel. Area rug options En... Leer más
2 me gustas    80 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
Interior decorating app suggestion. - Hi can anyone recommend an app where I can upload a picture of my living and add different rugs, ends tables and curtains to see how they lo... Leer más
    2 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
Which backsplash? - We originally thought to do subway tile backsplash but decided it looked a bit to bland. So now we have narrowed down it down between these ... Leer más
2 me gustas    46 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
How do I finish this room off? - The walls and sectional are both light grey. The floors are a white washed bamboo. I know everything looks bland but I want a light and airy... Leer más
1 me gusta    40 comentarios
samayyz ha empezado una conversación
Does anyone have a white leather sofa with 3 kids ages 5-11 ? - My husband has my mind set on a white leather sectional for the family room. I think its a total waste of money but I am getting tired of th... Leer más
    12 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...