25 Publicaciones
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
Pull out vegetable bin drawers in kitchen cabinet- anyone have them? - These seem like a good idea- does anyone have them who could review? Also, where to buy?
    11 comentarios
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
48” Range hood insert under 400 cfm? Avoiding ‘make up air’ scenario N - Building a kitchen that features an Ilve 40” Majestic 2 Induction range. The hood that matches it is rated at 700 cfm, but I am searching fo... Leer más
    23 comentarios
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
Rear Venting 48" wide range hood insert? - I've spent many hours searching for this! I have kitchen with low ceilings and need a range hood insert that is 44-48" wide, 20-22"... Leer más
    10 comentarios
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
stairwell sconces for barn studio? - I have searched the internet over and cannot seem to find an appropriate wall fixture for the stairwell of the barn studio. Can’t really do ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
Extend vanity top to wall? - Hey there. Just installed the vanity cabinet, and I had it centered between the wall and the window. You can see that I have a 4” space at t... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
Advice for interior floor mounted, exposed plumbing shower fixture? - Why would anyone want the shower plumbing to be exposed and coming up through the floor of the shower you may ask? I’m installing a new bath... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
Thinning fruit on mango tree in So Cal...how and when? - The largest mangos in this photo are the size of marbles...any one know how many I should leave on each pinnacle, and when to think the out?
    2 comentarios
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
What kind of bug is this? - Sucking the life out of my flowering shrub
    12 comentarios
Sally Ray ha empezado una conversación
Manzanita tree problem - So I relplaced the lawn last spring with drip irrigation and low water plants, including this manzanita tree. The landscaper told me that it... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...