4 Publicaciones
rusty526 ha empezado una conversación
Media Center - What is the finish on this? - Trying to see if it will match what I have as I don't want to order and return; not good for you or me. Thanks!
    10 comentarios
rusty526 ha empezado una conversación
What is this framed in; what is the finish? - Is this a brass/brass finish? copper? Trying to get sense of the tone/color of finish. Thanks.
    1 comentario
rusty526 ha empezado una conversación
Media cabinet pass throughs - Can you please tell me or show how this cabinet handles cabling and ventilation? While I LOVE it and want to order it, it will house equipme... Leer más
    1 comentario
rusty526 ha empezado una conversación
What finishes is the table available in? - Also, is it possible to get brushed nickel or steel legs that are not chrome/shiny? Not a deal breaker... Does it come assembled? Thank ... Leer más
    2 comentarios