12 Publicaciones
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
Front entry - I put up this wallpaper on the wall opposite my front door. I need suggestions on what kind of mirror/artwork to hang as well as rug, consol... Leer más
1 me gusta    34 comentarios
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
Where do I put the couch? - Should it stay as it is, 5 feet from the fireplace? (A TV will be mounted above the fireplace) Or should the couch be moved parallel to the... Leer más
    17 comentarios
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace ideas - Just moved in to a new build. I'm planning on painting either side of the fireplace a navy blue color. We are going for a contemporary/moder... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
Ikea Sektion cabinets for pantry - Hi everyone, I'm looking to put in Ikea Sektion cabinets for my walk in pantry, specifically the 15 inch depth base cabinets. We are not put... Leer más
    1 comentario
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
Upper cabinets - What size are the upper kitchen cabinets. And the door with the glass insert, is it just made to look like two cabinets are stacked one on t... Leer más
    1 comentario
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
Thinking of adding color on my main floor, a cobalt or aqua blue. Which wall/s should we put the accent color? Maybe the blue of the candl... Leer más
    Comentar
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
Where can I put some pop of colors in my living room - We just purchased a dark grey corner sofa from ikea, I have some cushions already and a tray on the foot stool but I feel like I still need ... Leer más
    42 comentarios
Ruby Alabar ha empezado una conversación
Want to paint the front door a different color - The house has light brown/sand coloured vinyl siding with white and chocolate brown trim. There's also a stone accent on the facade on both ... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...