7 Publicaciones
roxyandriley ha empezado una conversación
Iron wall art - Is the color black iron?
    1 comentario
roxyandriley ha empezado una conversación
Tile color of bistro table - Hello. The photo looks like black and white tile. Can you please confirm. Thank you.
    Comentar
roxyandriley ha empezado una conversación
Need help with closet doors - Opening is 7'-7". There is nothing there except recessed area in bedroom. I can order (3) slab doors but how do they get attached to ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
roxyandriley ha empezado una conversación
door slab - what do you recommend for casing - I'm building a closet. The width overall is 7'-7". I want three doors. How do I attach to wall and what stops door from going in?
    Comentar
roxyandriley ha empezado una conversación
question about raised shower mat - Does water go thru the slats? There is no photo of top of the mat. Thank you.
    2 comentarios
roxyandriley ha empezado una conversación
Bashian Verona - I have many dogs in the house. If they urinate, I use a pet stain remover. Would this product take the dye out of the rug? Also would thei... Leer más
    2 comentarios
roxyandriley ha empezado una conversación
Love the Beverly Sofa - Hello, Is it possible to get a small cutting of the straw fabric to make sure it works in my home. Thank you. PS: I had been an interior d... Leer más
    3 comentarios