27 Publicaciones
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
what furniture works best - I am getting ready to purchase new furniture for my family room. The measurements are 13 feet x 18 1/2 feet x 13 feet x 18 1/2 feet. The tv ... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
Tiny “island” issues - This tiny “island” is getting the best of me! There is not enough room to prepare food or do much of anything. I’m thinking about getting a ... Leer más
    19 comentarios
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
Tired of gold and blue paint - Looking for new paint colors! I like light and airy. Any suggestions?
    9 comentarios
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
To granite or not to granite? - This is my kitchen. My husband and I are trying to decide if we should make the counter tops on the two (one large and one small) islands gr... Leer más
1 me gusta    13 comentarios
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
Wall Space - Hi! What would your advice be about putting something on the wall above the green leather chair? Would you leave it alone or would you add s... Leer más
    3 comentarios
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
Which chair and material?? - I decided to add a new chair to my family room. The attached photos are options I have to cover a chair. I know I want a chair with an ottom... Leer más
    21 comentarios
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
I decided to add a new chair to my family room. The attached photos are options I have to cover a chair. I know I want a chair with an ottom... Leer más
    Comentar
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
Chair needed?? - My family and I need more seating in our family room. I'm thinking about adding a chair next to the couch. See first pic. The wall across fr... Leer más
    22 comentarios
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
Chair needed?? - My family and I need more seating in our family room. I'm thinking about adding a chair next to the couch. See first pic. The wall across fr... Leer más
    1 comentario
rohafner ha empezado una conversación
Chair needed?? - My family and I need more seating in our family room. I'm thinking about adding a chair next to the couch. See first pic. The wall across fr... Leer más
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...