6 Publicaciones
Robin Eaton ha empezado una conversación
bulb and rod questions - Is the fixture dimmable? I found T8 candelabra dimmable bulbs online and want to know if they would work with a dimmer switch. If so is th... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Robin Eaton ha empezado una conversación
Shipping options for bookcase Product ID#: 124881559 - Hi, I recently received a beautiful china cabinet from Crafters & Weavers, free "standard" shipping, and learned that standard shipping ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Robin Eaton ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Robin Eaton ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Robin Eaton ha empezado una conversación
3 questions about ID#: 28511860 - ID#: 28511860 Is the blade rotation reversible by remote? If I order a 12" down rod in lieu of the standard 4.5" one, is there a price diffe... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Robin Eaton ha empezado una conversación
What are the differences, if any? - Are there any differences, besides price, between the following items, as well as multiple other items shown with the exact same photograph ... Leer más
    Comentar