25 Publicaciones
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
black tile - thank you in advance for taking the time to respond to my question. I am wondering about the black tiles on the wall and floor. What size ... Leer más
    Comentar
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
hi! love the bathroom! - Thank you for pictures. Do you mind sharing the manufacturer of the shower faucet and bathroom fan? Thanks!
    1 comentario
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
lovely kitchen! - Thank you for posting the picture of the kitchen. There are many things that I like about it. Having said that, I love the kitchen faucet an... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
Those cabinets are EVERYTHING! - I love the cabinet fronts! I would love to know who makes them. Thanks in advance
    2 comentarios
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
vanity and sink - Hi! Lovely bathroom. I love the wall mounted vanity and sink. Would you mind sharing the manufacturer or where you purchased it? Thank y... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
upstate NY - I like this outdoor dining set; however, I would love to see it in person. do you know of any vendors that sell this set or something like ... Leer más
1 me gusta    1 comentario
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Robbin Novak ha empezado una conversación
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...