3 Publicaciones
Robbin (Zone 10B - Los Angeles) ha empezado una conversación
Fiddle Leaf Fig Novice: How do I get rid of them?! - Hi all! I am a complete plant novice, but recently moved to a new home with a decent-sized patio and dreamy sunlight, which gave me the cou... Leer más
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
Robbin (Zone 10B - Los Angeles) ha empezado una conversación
Monstera Growing with Brown Stalks - Since the past couple of days I've posted, I feel like I'm seeing a dramatic change in my monstera. I've noticed the new baby leaves were gr... Leer más
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
Robbin (Zone 10B - Los Angeles) ha empezado una conversación
Brown Rips in Monstera - Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but wanted to reach out for some help. I recently purchased a beautiful monstera plant from a nursery (about ... Leer más
    9 comentarios