6 Publicaciones
rexa ha empezado una conversación
dividing perennial herbs - I've got enormous oregano, chive, and lavender plants that I'd like to trim down, divide and plant in a new area. Can this be done? If so, w... Leer más
    1 comentario
rexa ha empezado una conversación
best way to re-grow cutting - One of my tomatoes seedlings got snapped in half...i saved the top portion and have it in water now, though have read various ways of propag... Leer más
    15 comentarios
rexa ha empezado una conversación
Drought resistant edible border plants - My school has got a pretty long bricked full-sun pathway that leads to the vegetable garden. I'd like to prettify the sides of the path with... Leer más
    5 comentarios
rexa ha empezado una conversación
Convincing the custodians-Compost - I was taking the advice of several of you posters as to the use of pallets when leaving my school on Wednesday...10 feet away from my car we... Leer más
    20 comentarios
rexa ha empezado una conversación
School Garden & compost advice needed - I've taken on the school garden this year at my the highschool I work at and would like to get composting soon, but I have several questions... Leer más
    17 comentarios
rexa ha empezado una conversación
rooting and cutting perennial herbs - I'm curious what you all do to root cuttings of perennials as I'm trying to get my french tarragon to root, but no success...I dipped the cu... Leer más
    4 comentarios