24 Publicaciones
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
best planting mix for raised garden bed - Planning an organic vegetable garden with an awesome raised bed my husband just made. Zone 6B. I have read so many different theories on be... Leer más
    5 comentarios
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
What is the seat height? - I need a counter stool that fits properly for a 36" island counter. what is the seat height on this chair? I read two reviews that stated ... Leer más
    Comentar
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
Do I need to seal marble wall and floor tiles in bathroom? - Just finished a bathroom reno - bathroom floors and entire shower are honed marble. used the bathroom for about a week and then realized I n... Leer más
    2 comentarios
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
Natural Paper Shade on Ceiling Light - is it too yellow??? - I bought the below light fixture and several others for a whole house reno. Love them. When they arrived every shade (natural paper shade) l... Leer más
    7 comentarios
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
Natural Paper Shade for ceiling light - does it look yellow?? - I bought the below light fixture and several others for a whole house reno. Love them. When they arrived every shade (natural paper shade)... Leer más
    Comentar
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
ceramic crackle tile - durable for kitchen backsplash?? - looking for backsplash for white cabs and quartzite counters. Had no idea what crackle tile was until I saw it and now I need to have it! I... Leer más
    9 comentarios
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
Cost effective and durable laundry counters - These forums have been so helpful to me as I continue my custom build. Thoughts on formica countertops in Laundry room? Putting in a high e... Leer más
    10 comentarios
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
dolce vita quarzite - worse after waxing??? - Testing out dolce Vita quartzite. no real staining, most things I put on the slab were ok for at least an hour or so. lemon juice at 30 mi... Leer más
    11 comentarios
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
dolce vita quartzite etching?? experience needed! - Trying to decide on countertops for kitchen reno and these forums have been an incredible help. Really want marble, but the maintenance wit... Leer más
    3 comentarios
reddyinga ha empezado una conversación
"soft" quartzite counters etch? - Finalizing countertop selection for our remodel. I have always loved the look of marble, but with two small kids the upkeep isn't something... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...