69 Publicaciones
rayess ha empezado una conversación
Living room arrangement help please - Hello all, I have a King Living Delta modular lounge (image attached) and would so appreciate your help in setting up my living area. I als... Leer más
    3 comentarios
rayess ha empezado una conversación
1 me gusta    1 comentario
rayess ha empezado una conversación
What is the size of the bedroom? - What is the size of the bedroom? and width of wardrobe? Wow, stunning bedroom
1 me gusta    Comentar
rayess ha empezado una conversación
Mirrors - love them - Where are the mirrors from? Have they been hung from the ceiling? How is it done?
    1 comentario
rayess ha empezado una conversación
Where r the chairs from? - The chairs have great lines to them. Where did you buy them?
    Comentar
rayess ha empezado una conversación
Love the art work - Where did you get the art work from. cool abstract
1 me gusta    1 comentario
rayess ha empezado una conversación
Mirror- lit by LED strip lighting? - Have you used LED Strip lighting behind the mirror?
    1 comentario
rayess ha empezado una conversación
Love the stunning colours - Hi Britto Charette, What are the different colours you have used for this room. Its so stunning. Please can I have the colour board?
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
rayess ha empezado una conversación
Re Colour board - Hi Michael Your work is amazing.. I would like to use such colours in my house. Thus far two colours I have are dark brown and white. Wh... Leer más
    2 comentarios
rayess ha empezado una conversación
Art - is this Wow? - I would love to create a crisp contemporary Wow apartment. Attached is pic of my dining room ( and kitchen which faces it) What do y... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...