4 Publicaciones
Rachel ha empezado una conversación
How should I curtain these windows? - I read about installing curtain rods higher/wider than the windows themselves for a more spacious feel. Is that guidance affected at all by ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Rachel ha empezado una conversación
Love your work! Do the monotone stools come with options for backs? - I was only able to see an approximate range (starting at $700) for the pair of bar stools with no backs. How would including backs affect co... Leer más
    Comentar
Rachel ha empezado una conversación
exterior paint palette suggestions?! - We just purchased our first home. The neighborhood does have quite a bit of variety in terms of bright palettes on a lot of the homes, but w... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Rachel ha empezado una conversación
Need help coordinating a kitchen backsplash - We just bought our first home and would like to add a kitchen backsplash. The cabinets are dark, as are the counter tops, so we were thinkin... Leer más
    8 comentarios