12 Publicaciones
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
Roller blind colour dilemma - Am installing wallpaper (picture 1) on my L-shaped wall (Pic 2). Wondering which roller blind's colour n pattern (pic 3 & 4) is matching... Leer más
    6 comentarios
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
What's the paint colour of the wall? - Is the colour the same for all walks? What is this colour?
    Comentar
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
(Urgent) help please - What is the paint colour of the wall against the bed head? Also is the opposite wall has the same colour?
    Comentar
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
Wallpaper and paint colour advice - Going to renovate this bedroom. Done plaster ceiling now, the next step is choosing colour for the walls. I want wallpaper too. Wanted a hot... Leer más
    12 comentarios
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
Is Sealer paint needed? - Am painting my bedroom myself, it's just. 120 sq. ft room. Is sealer paint necessary before the interior paint?
    7 comentarios
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
Sequence for Reno? - I need to do the following, what should be the sequence? Any thoughts? 1. Wallpaper 2 painting 3 move in furniture.
    8 comentarios
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
Bedroom wallpaper colour dilemma - I am gonna renovate this bedroom. The wardrobe on the left will remain. I will get a bed frame and remove the tv cabinet (tv gonna mount on ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
Small room renovation idea needed - Is this design a good idea? I need a bigger wardrobe in fact, but struggle with space to place my TV. Also, please advice me on colours , I ... Leer más
1 me gusta    31 comentarios
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
Wood or steel glass wine rack? - Have not decided on the wardrobe colour, but this is the design. Wanted to install a glass wine ta k. Came across two types of material. Any... Leer más
    5 comentarios
penny wong ha empezado una conversación
Wine glass 'hanger' - What is the ideal number for this? Any idea? My constructor ask how many wine glass I wanna put.
    2 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...