41 Publicaciones
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Master bedroom - This is the entrance into the master bedroom. I don't have room for another chair, but would like to fill in the empty space. I don't think ... Leer más
    12 comentarios
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Bedroom makeover - I recently changed out my bedding, lamps, etc... I'm trying to decide on a new chair. I really like this one, but wasn't sure about it. Comm... Leer más
    9 comentarios
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Outdoor patio - We're thinking about a pergola over our outdoor patio. As you can see in the photo, there isn't any shade. We have hot summers in Ga, and th... Leer más
2 me gustas    7 comentarios
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Windows - Not long ago, I posted the bare windows in my guest bedroom. After receiving a lot of great ideas, I finally had treatments installed yester... Leer más
2 me gustas    2 comentarios
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Mixing patterns - I'm not good at mixing patterns. Do these two patterns work? (the chair and pillow).
    15 comentarios
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Windows - I'm at a lost on window treatments for this guest bedroom. I want to keep the blinds. Help!!!
    12 comentarios
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
"Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine" - Enjoying our screened porch:) Happy Summer Y'all!
    18 comentarios
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Foyer - I removed the wrought table that was actually too large and chose a smaller one. Added large mirror and lamps along with a runner rug. I'm p... Leer más
2 me gustas    9 comentarios
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Foyer - I just realized there's nothing reflecting back into the mirror hanging in my foyer from the wall that faces it going out my front door. Hel... Leer más
    Comentar
pennymoon ha empezado una conversación
Mixing mid century with transitional - I've been trying to fill this extra tall wall. It was suggested to me from a designer on this site, that I needed extra tall lamps and to ra... Leer más
    17 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...