6 Publicaciones
Erin ha empezado una conversación
Finish and wood - Just to confirm... is this new wood? not reclaimed? And what kind of finish is on it? Just wondering how much it will smell/offgas. I'm... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Erin ha empezado una conversación
Can Additional Downrods be purchased? - Can an additional, longer down rod be purchased for a sloped ceiling?
    Comentar
Erin ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Erin ha empezado una conversación
Can this be hung on a slanted ceiling and how long is the cord? - What length is the hanging cord? Can this be mounted on slanted vaulted ceiling?
    1 comentario
Erin ha empezado una conversación
What is the length of the stem/bar that extends below the 4"plate? - I want to use this light but have a thermostat underneath the box and want to make sure it won't overlap. So I need to know how far the ver... Leer más
    1 comentario
Erin ha empezado una conversación
Is top half of this white or chrome? can u mount on vaulted ceiling> - The photos look like this is white on top half but description says chrome? which is it?
    3 comentarios