8 Publicaciones
overhear ha empezado una conversación
Are there solar shades that look like traditional roller shades? - I want to install solar shades on some of our windows that get baking sun in the summer. We have a historic house, so I'd like to get as clo... Leer más
    13 comentarios
overhear ha empezado una conversación
Which Storm Window brands are still available in 2023? - I still need to purchase 22 storm windows for my 1880s house. Unfortunately, over the past few years, some of the most highly recommended st... Leer más
    53 comentarios
overhear ha empezado una conversación
Best ivy cultivar -- how to start it climbing and keep it tidy - I just replaced my ivy-covered fence so now I'm starting with a blank slate after years of struggling with the scraggly, ancient ivy on my o... Leer más
    5 comentarios
overhear ha empezado una conversación
Any recs for triple-track storm windows for historic house? - We restored the original wood windows on our 1880's house a few years ago and would now like to replace some of the old exterior triple-trac... Leer más
    38 comentarios
overhear ha empezado una conversación
Will this chenille hold up on my sofa? - I'm trying to decide between 2 fabrics for my living room sofa -- a chenille and a velvet. I prefer the chenille because it's super-soft, wh... Leer más
    6 comentarios
overhear ha empezado una conversación
Will this chenille hold up on my sofa? - I'm trying to decide between 2 fabrics for my living room sofa -- a chenille and a velvet. I prefer the chenille because it's super-soft, wh... Leer más
    Comentar
overhear ha empezado una conversación
Are there soft, high-performance upholstery fabrics? Which ones? - I'm looking for a soft chenille or velour upholstery fabric for my sofa and would prefer to stick with something bullet-proof like Crypton o... Leer más
    2 comentarios
overhear ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar