14 Publicaciones
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Help refresh a "sandstone" type master bathroom - Time to touch the master bathroom, as it's the last room in the house. The rest of the house has been converted over to a modern aesthetic, ... Leer más
    171 comentarios
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Doing some siding repairs and repainting. Need ranch style home ideas - I'll be doing some siding repairs, potentially residing large areas of the house before painting. In the midst of doing some repairs, I tho... Leer más
    28 comentarios
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Sleeving drain pipe for sink? - Quick and easy plumbing question. My cabinet installer had to cut my new drain pipe so that he could install the cabinets in a neat manner. ... Leer más
    12 comentarios
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Laminate Planks vs Vinyl Planks in 2021? - Hi all, I talked to 3 flooring experts. Two of them say "no one buys laminate flooring anymore". I was shocked to hear this, bec... Leer más
    15 comentarios
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Bullnose cornerbead question - Correcting some previous work that was done. Question in regards to installing metal bullnose (with paper front). 1) I understand that I sh... Leer más
    Comentar
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Cabinet Buying Advice (for noobs) - Not that I'm a pro, but I wanted to give you some tips in 2020. 1) Do homework up front. Before you get quotes, we took measurements and lai... Leer más
    Comentar
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Flexible gas line in crawl space not to code? - I had a kitchen designer tell me that this yellow gas line that runs through crawlspace to my stove is not "in code". This is the ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Cost to add a make-up air system for kitchen? - Hi all, Cannot find any price ranges per google searching. I talked with a GC and he believes that it's a few hundred dollars for an install... Leer más
    65 comentarios
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
"Premium Cabinet" brand opinions? - Looking out for mid-range cabinets, and I cannot find any information or opinions regarding this brand. Not sure where they are made, but cu... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Nash Stanton ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Remodel Ideas. Let's get serious - Hello everyone. Please, help me with the ins-and-outs of kitchen remodeling. First, I have researched design guidelines for kitchen remodel... Leer más
1 me gusta    305 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...