5 Publicaciones
nancyhig ha empezado una conversación
Can you please tell me the profile of the cabinets or the name of the - Hello. These are my favorite cabinet profiles on Houzz.com, but my cabinet maker can't seem to match them. Could you please give me the prof... Leer más
    Comentar
nancyhig ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
nancyhig ha empezado una conversación
Did you brace your cabinet to withstand the weight of the grille? - I have ordered my grille for tall cabinets like the ones shown in this picture. My cabinet person said that if I don't brace the cabinets, ... Leer más
    Comentar
nancyhig ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen-To Panel or not to Panel... - Hello! I am gutting my kitchen, and I am having the hardest time trying to decide whether to panel my built-in refrigerator (Thermador) or ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
nancyhig ha empezado una conversación
Need help with office please - I am in need of help with decorating a wall in my office. It is located right off the foyer, so it has to be pretty:) please let me know yo... Leer más
    12 comentarios