8 Publicaciones
mtrezza ha empezado una conversación
Linen closet - I have a linen closet at the end of my hallway. We had sliding mirror doors & we replaced the doors with solid doors but now it looks ... Leer más
    10 comentarios
mtrezza ha empezado una conversación
Need a new kitchen on a small budget help - Original kitchen 1978. I painted the cabinets but now I need to replace them along with counter& sink. The ugly fluorescent light must g... Leer más
    4 comentarios
mtrezza ha empezado una conversación
Flooring - Does anyone know anything about .."Traffic Master Ceramics from Home Depot" ?? I have a 15x11 dining room & I can't decide if ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
mtrezza ha empezado una conversación
Cleaning - Very pretty..I was wondering how easy is it to keep clean & how do you clean the concrete. Also, I live in a ranch home in Illinois ..i... Leer más
1 me gusta    4 comentarios
mtrezza ha empezado una conversación
My NEW "Front" of my house - This is how it looks now
    32 comentarios
mtrezza ha empezado una conversación
My OLD "Front" of my house - This is the before pictures of my house..I removed the bushes & Hosta plants. I put up a window box 7 removed all the "junk" that I stor... Leer más
    4 comentarios
mtrezza ha empezado una conversación
Comment about houzz - I LOVE this web site..All the GREAT before / after pictures are awesome to look at & I am getting a ton of ideas. The people on this sit... Leer más
    1 comentario
mtrezza ha empezado una conversación
Creative?? Any ideas for my BORING Fireplace - My fireplace is BORING, it looks pretty at Christmas but, now it looks so plain ...Also, We NEVER use it would love to... I'm afraid of hav... Leer más
    22 comentarios