4 Publicaciones
msamuolis ha empezado una conversación
Stone floor - I love the look of the stone floor. Is it comfortable for bare feet? What type of maintenance is necessary?
    1 comentario
msamuolis ha empezado una conversación
Need new rug for beach cottage - I have to replace the rug in the living room of our Michigan beach cottage. The current rug (shown) has not worn well and is too small. The ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
msamuolis ha empezado una conversación
Taking a poll - height of light fixture? - I want to see what you think - should I leave this chandelier at this height or raise it? And if you think I should raise it, should I raise... Leer más
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
msamuolis ha empezado una conversación
Chandelier over table - This is our vacation home. I choose this chandelier because of the rustic details. My handiman installed it when I was not there to supervi... Leer más
    6 comentarios